Spark plugs for the Kizashi

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
bootymac

Yeah, only use antiseize when specified. Torque values change if you're using antiseize too. I believe the rule of thumb is to reduce torque by 25%
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Lastly, there's talk of a new Mercedes Marco Polo. This is a Benz V-Class van with a Westfalia camper treatment. It's like a modern luxury version of the VW campers like mine. These are offered in diesel engines so the range, fuel economy, and towing capacity should be impressive. However, it's a Benz so prices will probably be high, assuming they even come to the US.

That is a seriously pimp van if that's the bedroom. Wow.
bootymac wrote:Yeah, only use antiseize when specified. Torque values change if you're using antiseize too. I believe the rule of thumb is to reduce torque by 25%
I had a hunch that anti-seize did this, so I've never used it. I've always been very, very touchy feeley when handing tightening the plug, backing it anytime I felt anything. It's served me well. 8-)
paininthenuts

amarlondis wrote:I found 2 type of spark plugs that is said to be great for any car including Suzuki Kizashi. its the E3 Spark Plugs, and the Pulstar Pulse Plugs. The E3 Spark Plugs is said to be efficient, while Pulstar Pulse Plugs is said to have give a bigger spark and works better. Does anyone try any of these spark plugs in their car and do you notice any difference in fuel milage and or acceleration?
What are spark plugs ?
SamirD

paininthenuts wrote:
amarlondis wrote:I found 2 type of spark plugs that is said to be great for any car including Suzuki Kizashi. its the E3 Spark Plugs, and the Pulstar Pulse Plugs. The E3 Spark Plugs is said to be efficient, while Pulstar Pulse Plugs is said to have give a bigger spark and works better. Does anyone try any of these spark plugs in their car and do you notice any difference in fuel milage and or acceleration?
What are spark plugs ?
Maybe you know them better as a sparking plug? :?
Triggerhappy

Maybe he drives a diesel or EV.
152k miles - niece drives it now
2017 Prius Prime - about 65 mpg factoring in electricity cost
2018 Pacifica Hybrid - wife's