Exhaust

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Armykizyguy92

Well that's just the thing one of the things I was looking at was buying an evo x when I got back and a lot of ppl use Cobb v3 access port tuners for Ur ecu which allow u to fluctuate Ur tunes and maps so imma see if that might work with the help of a good protuner
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
murcod

There is some info on here about one place in the USA that was playing around with SX-4 (and Kizashi?) ECU's. But the thread deteriorated rapidly as the results just didn't seem to be there (power wise) like the tuner claimed.

But, a turbo kit would be a different matter as it's the boost that makes the power. If they truly could access the ECU, then they could possibly tune it to cope with a turbo..... (with additional hardware upgrades.)
David
IshaanIan

I've heard that it's a little difficult to fiddle around with the Kizashi's Denso ECU
murcod

I imagine only because the demand isn't there, so nobody has been motivated enough. ;)
David
Armykizyguy92

Except me !! Lmao
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
IshaanIan

found a company called Viezu in the UK with some tall claims on quality and assurance http://www.viezu.com/Cars/Suzuki/Kizashi/
there are a duo here in India that call themselves tune-o-tronics and they have worked on my friend's Kizashi and definitely improved low-end response from the motor and they were the one's who complained about the unfriendly ecu
murcod

IshaanIan wrote:found a company called Viezu in the UK with some tall claims on quality and assurance http://www.viezu.com/Cars/Suzuki/Kizashi/
Hmmmm....
Viezu are the world leaders in Suzuki Kizashi Tuning and Suzuki Kizashi Remapping. Our ingenious Suzuki Kizashi remap range is customised to meet your specific driving needs, bestowing your Suzuki Kizashi with vast improvements. Our Suzuki Kizashi tuning covers almost all models, including Suzuki Kizashi tdi diesel tuning for performance and also Suzuki Kizashi diesel economy tuning. Viezu also construct state-of-art remaps to include Suzuki Kizashi petrol and gasoline tuning to increase performance, drivability and throttle response. Whatever your vehicle a Viezu remap will ensure that driving your Suzuki Kizashi is as pleasurable and rewarding as possible.
:roll: I wouldn't be letting them anywhere near my Kizashi! That's clearly a cut and paste advertising job to get hits on their site- I wonder if they've really ever done a Kizashi? They're also a UK based company, the couple of UK members here have said how few Kizashi's there are in the UK. So the odds of someone bringing one in to be tuned would be slim.

The other guys you mentioned sound interesting. Do you have details on them- is this them? http://tune-o-tronics.com/
David
bootymac

I wonder if they even know what a Kizashi is
KuroNekko

bootymac wrote:I wonder if they even know what a Kizashi is
"I think I had that at the sushi restaurant last night!"
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
DesRado

Reviving an oldish thread, but can anyone point out where the resonator(s) are. I'm somewhat interested in a res delete, but I want to make sure the right thing actually gets removed. Just want a bit more grumble, but I'm not trying to buy a full fledged exhaust setup, still got to be professional and classy and all that lol.

2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP