Exhaust

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Fritz2

Hey DesRado, how'd you get your car up on that chain like that?
KuroNekko

Fritz2 wrote:Hey DesRado, how'd you get your car up on that chain like that?
He called this guy:

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Fritz2

Hahaha thats funny!
bootymac

DesRado wrote:Reviving an oldish thread, but can anyone point out where the resonator(s) are. I'm somewhat interested in a res delete, but I want to make sure the right thing actually gets removed. Just want a bit more grumble, but I'm not trying to buy a full fledged exhaust setup, still got to be professional and classy and all that lol.

[img]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo208/DesRado/2012-Suzuki-Kizashi-suspension_zpslbeup6gr.jpg[/img]
Big silver suitcase in the middle
DesRado

Fritz2 wrote:Hey DesRado, how'd you get your car up on that chain like that?
That was actually a Suzuki promo picture I got off the internet. It has been my computer background for quite a while now. It's like the one they had sideways on the rack at some auto shows. Figured it was the best option for asking this question! Oh, Btw, placed the wheel you gave me in the spare tire area. With some towels down it works perfectly to not scratch the rim and still locks down!

Thanks bootymac! May take a trip to a shop this weekend... maybe.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

Fritz2

Excellent about the wheel! Went by the dealer and they still haven't touched the car! Odd way to make money, don't offer your cars for sale! Maybe they're hoping a club member will sniff it out and snap it up! I don't want to say where it is and get chewed out for advertising for a dealer! Wow that's a lot of exclamation points....
DesRado

Decided against the delete for now. Unsure of what it will sound like, and I don't want the raspy sound that sounds low budget (like it is lol).

kconklin33

I went 2.5" straight pipe from the cat back. Love the way it sounds.
DesRado

kconklin33 wrote:I went 2.5" straight pipe from the cat back. Love the way it sounds.
How about a video of it! I'm debating on if I want one or not. I really don't want anything over the top loud, and drone is a big no no for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Remav

DesRado wrote:
kconklin33 wrote:I went 2.5" straight pipe from the cat back. Love the way it sounds.
How about a video of it! I'm debating on if I want one or not. I really don't want anything over the top loud, and drone is a big no no for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

From the "Big Brakes" thread on this site, but really belongs here. Says he doesn't even notice while running down the road. Not sure what, if any, improvements this offers. (That doesn't mean I have not thought of doing this to mine! LOL)
Image2011 Sport SLS Navi AWD, White Water Pearl ...in Beautiful Colorado