ROAD/RACE- Turbo Dyno Sheet

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
ROCK

Just thought I would post our results to date. Right now the sheet show various runs at different boost levels and a stock run. Results are great and we are back at the dyno because we found a boost leak. That means the results should be even better than this sheets shows. Can't wait to see the new numbers and more improtantly, the NEW CURVES.

ROAD/RACE
TheHolyGhost

Wow, 250 ft.lb of torque!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
jimmyx27

nice! get those new numbers up soon!!!
Amedia1

MAN, I wish I had waited to buy the 6-speed; I'd buy this kit in a second! :(
babacu

Amedia1 wrote:MAN, I wish I had waited to buy the 6-speed; I'd buy this kit in a second! :(
This brings up an interesting point: which ones of the mods are considered safe/recommended for the CVT version? Is there a place where that's specified?
ROCK

all of our N/A mods are safe and effective on CVT. We have dopne tests on CVT too and have half a dozen guys that went all the way with our setup: intake, exhaust, piggyback and pulley. Buy them all and if you are not satisfied I would be shocked. It really improves power, getting you up to 200+ h.p. and response is greatly improved. Even mileage is going to be improved. Guys are reporting back around 5% better mileage. IT all makes sense too even though it is hard to believe.

ROAD/RACE
gaww

ROCK wrote:all of our N/A mods are safe and effective on CVT. We have dopne tests on CVT too and have half a dozen guys that went all the way with our setup: intake, exhaust, piggyback and pulley. Buy them all and if you are not satisfied I would be shocked. It really improves power, getting you up to 200+ h.p. and response is greatly improved. Even mileage is going to be improved. Guys are reporting back around 5% better mileage. IT all makes sense too even though it is hard to believe.

ROAD/RACE
Then why not turn loose the dyno results for these mods?

Taken all together, a total 15-20 hp gain (to get just over 200) is a bit lower then I would have hoped for, That would imply only a 5-7 hp average per mod (not counting the flywheel - which would no be expected to generate any hp).

I would not consider the turbo, as it most certainly will drastically reduce the lifespan of the car - OK for the track. I have been only looking for a 20-30 hp gain to make up for loss at higher altitudes.
will2k

I should hope the SRI gives close to 10hp, as a percentage it would only be a 5% increase which is reasonable. But yeah i'd love to see a dyno also before comitting to buying.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
ROCK

We are so busy with other stuff right now. SRI is as solid as it gets. Read reviews along with piggy/ and pulley. Meantime, we readynoed our car and got BETTER power adn a little more peak power.. I will post a NEW sheet when I get a chance. Kits are already selling. Suzuki of AUstralia will debut a ROAD/RACE Kizashi at their "SEMA" in Oct. It is a run away train now. WOW Plus lots of new stuff are in the works.

ROAD/RACE
metatrox

We need some video footage. Perhaps some 1/4 times too?
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.