Front end making a sound, need to narrow it down.

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
IronDevil518

I have heard the sound before. My first vehicle was a Jeep Grand Cherokee and by the sound that made when I had it, it leads me to believe it's my wheel bearings. That sound it's making kind of sounds like "wha wha wha wha wha" when I'm cruising over 30mph.

So, while looking for parts online, everything I saw said "rear" on it. Is the front and rear that same size for wheel bearings? If anyone knows. Also, does anyone know where to get the most reasonable priced parts from?

Thank you.
KuroNekko

You should get the issue confirmed before you go buy replacement parts. Wheel bearings aren't hard to check. While driving straight on the highway or freeway, jiggle your steering wheel lightly to one side and then the other. This puts more of the vehicle's weight on a particular side for a moment. Listen to whether the noise gets louder or not when you shift the weight around. Worn bearings will groan louder when the weight is on their side.
You can also check for worn bearings by lifting the wheel off the ground and then checking for lateral play with the wheel as it's mounted to the car. If there is play and odd noises when rotated, again, it's likely that your wheel bearings are worn out.

Also, the front and rear hubs with the bearings are likely never going to be the same. This is because the hub design is different depending on the drive wheels. Hence, the front will be different from the rear on any FWD or RWD vehicle. AWD models will be different from FWD models for the rear hubs. Wheel bearings are inside the hub so you basically have to buy a new wheel hub with the bearing inside these days. While this makes replacement a lot easier, it costs more for the part.

I'm finding reputable aftermarket hubs with bearings for about $100 cheaper on http://www.rockauto.com than OEM ones on http://www.monsterfactoryparts.com. Timken and Moog are both reputable brands and each offer front wheel bearings for the Kizashi. Monsterfactoryparts.com (a Suzuki OE parts website) lists both front bearings (Left and Right side) with the same part number so they don't differ. That number is 4340157L00. I think the front wheel hubs are the same between AWD and FWD models but the rear wheel hubs will differ depending on AWD or not.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
IronDevil518

Thank you, I really appreciate your help. My cousin is a NYS master certified technician, I'm trying not to bring it to him because he is crazy busy, but I probably should take it to him regardless. Again, thank you.