ROAD/RACE- Kizashi Sport Springs NOW AVAILABLE.

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
ROCK

We now have Kizashi Sport springs avaiable for FWD and AWD Kizashi. These springs have been long in development. In fact, we changed them 3 times before we were happy with the overall attributes of them. In the end, we achieved all the criteria we were after. We needed to make sure we had great handling, proper stance, and a spring that will work well with the stock shocks. With the amount of miles we have we are confident we achieved our goals for these springs. They even ride quite nicely too. Check out our website for details. We have already sold 5 sets to Suzuki dealers so we are all on the same page now with regards to the springs meeting all of the above characteristics. Call if you have questions or I will try to post more info in this thread. Thanks

ROAD/RACE
Amedia1

Outstanding, Rob...this is a must-have for the car. And at the risk of hijacking this thread, I'm thinking about the cvt cooler...is it pretty badass?
ROCK

Both are great items. We are trying to keep things as practical as possible. Dealers are already buying the springs so I am confident there will be no worries on the customer end and they will not kill shocks for sure.

ROAD/RACE
ROCK

Here is the official product release
RRM Platinum Edition Kizashi Sport Springs

$259.00

RRM is proud to announce the release of their Kizashi Platinum Edition Sport Springs. Get performance and looks with compromise. These springs where developed for our Platinum concept cars and now you can own these springs. They have been track tested and road tested in order to create a balanced setup that will outperform the O.E. spring's performance while still offering a luxurious firm ride. Platinum Edition Springs are engineered to a perfect match for the stock Suzuki dampener front and rear while allowing for a sportier look. They drop the car 15fr and 1.3r, you will retain a close to stock ride and gain jaw dropping looks. These springs are made in the U.S.A. and are manufactured by the same people that make springs for other respected companies like TRD. Now powder coated in our signature, Charcoal.

ROAD/RACE
metatrox

How complicated of an install are we looking at? Something someone handy with some tools could do! Instructions included?
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
will2k

I would love a set of these one day.

In regards to self installation i think springs are a little tricky. You need a special clamp or something i think.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
metatrox

Well I installed a spacer kit on my jeep. Took that off and then installed a 4" full kit. Spring, shocks, arms and so forth. Although a jeep fairly easy.
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
will2k

Should be easy then :) I have no idea what im doing so i wouldn't attempt it or a wheel might fall off lol :lol:
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
teamjlf

Are these springs available to Australian SUZUKI dealers ??
ROCK

No, but you can buy direct from us. we ship to Australia every week.

ROAD/RACE