Road//Race has released some parts.

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Moto
Site Admin

Hopefully Road//Race post their new stuff here so I don't have to go looking, but here is what they have up so far.

Engine_front-1.jpg
Engine_front-1.jpg (50.61 KiB) Viewed 12263 times
ROAD///RACE Kizashi Strut Bar
$139.00
This is a single tube strut bar that will more than meet your needs to stiffen flex between front struts. One bolt design with stands 2200 lbs of stress across front struts and It is a rally style bar and way stiffer that those bolt together TAIWAN strut bars!. If you drive harder than that, we will build you a custom strut bar! Bar is powder coated, TIG welded and use machined one piece cups. If you want an over-engineered, over priced stress bar, I'm sure you can find one.

kizashi_Engine_side-1.jpg
kizashi_Engine_side-1.jpg (44.75 KiB) Viewed 12263 times
ROAD///RACE Kizashi Short Ram Intake
$259.00
This intake fits both manual and automatic transmissions. SRI is built to increase power without a large reduction to your budget. Designed to allow more air to flow into the engine and gain 10% power through a wide range in the power band. Has a CNC machined MAS sensor holder so the adapter bolts right up and an all aluminum heat sheild. The kit includes the largest filter we could fit in front of the battery! This kit has all parts needed to install the intake without damaging stock components. Powder coated crinkle red only. Only intake available for Suzuki Kizashi.
Kizashi_lightweight_pulley-1.jpg
Kizashi_lightweight_pulley-1.jpg (63.69 KiB) Viewed 12263 times
ROAD///RACE Kizashi Lightweight Pulley
$139.00
This is a custom ROAD/RACE CNC machined crank pulley. It is made of aircraft grade aluminum and weighs just 1 lb. Stainless steel sleeve around pulley hub assures long life. Stock pulley weighs more than 4 lbs. and robs h.p. from the engine just to spin it. Just like a light flywheel, throttle response will be greatly improved! Installs in minutes and uses original belts. Designed Specifically for the 2.4l Suzuki Kizashi. This pulley will allow the car to get into the POWERBAND SOONER!!! WORKS ON BOTH MANUAL AND AUTO TRANSMISSION
Moto
Site Admin

They also released a new video showcasing their Platinum Edition Kizashi.

[youtube][/youtube]
Moto
Site Admin

More stuff from Road//Race

Kizashi Piggy Back ECU
Kizashi_Piggy_Back_ECU_auto-1.jpg
Kizashi_Piggy_Back_ECU_auto-1.jpg (38.22 KiB) Viewed 12263 times
Road//Race Webpage wrote:$399.00
This ECU add on is designed to maximize the performance of your Auto Transmission Kizashi. We have maximized the fuel curves to better take advantage of basic mods like intake, header and exhaust. Regardless of mods, this Piggyback unit will increase h.p. for any N/A Kizashi! It is also proven to INCREASE GAS MILEAGE. It is the single most effective upgrade you can buy short of a turbo kit. Expect serious gains in top end power and more torque throughout the powerband. Furthermore, this unit comes with complete directions for installation and all the necessary hardware needed to install. Requires use of 87 or better octane fuel only. LAPTOP PROGRAMMABLE SOFTWARE INCLUDED HOWEVER THE UNIT IS PRE-PROGRAMMED TO MAXIMIZE POWER AND EFFICIENCY!
Moto
Site Admin

[youtube][/youtube]

Instillation instructions for the Short Ram Intake on the Kizashi.

Looks like a one beer job. :)
speedsterz

This is probably the wrong forum to post a reply but I just wanted to publicly back anything that comes out of Road Race Motorsport's garage. I am a previous owner of a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT and prior to my Kizashi a 2009 Lancer GTS, both of which had a good amount of RRM aftermarket parts. They were of the highest quality and the customer service was always stellar.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Platinum Silver

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."
jimmerz

I love the Road Race Kizashi! I want mine to look like that (except in black).
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
speedsterz

does anyone know if there is a Road Race Motorsports employee member here on our boards?
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Platinum Silver

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."
ROCK

Thanks for the posts MOTO. We are here now too but I appreciate your help. We have lots of new stuff in production now.

Expect more brake components, suspension, and of course turbo. It just gets better and better. Also our catback for AWD is going to be done soon. Hang in there guys, we are covering this car from the front plate to the tailpipes.

ROAD/RACE
Moto
Site Admin

Feel free to re-upload images they ended up getting corrupted when I moved to a new server and I never fixed them.
lookin

now thats what im talking about bring it on