roadrace springs

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
ale3to

Has anyone installed RoadRace motorsport springs?
will2k

I'm interested too! Anyone have pictures so i can see how much the drop is.

I measured 1.5" F and 1.3" R but i'd rather see photos to get a true idea of the drop before i decide.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
bjspinner

ale3to wrote:Has anyone installed RoadRace motorsport springs?
They drop the car about 30mm (1.1/4" inch) from the standard springs about 20mm lower than the sport AWD, ride a little firmer than the sports.

Roll bar is better first up suspension change, it works really well.
ROCK

Both springs and swaybar are designed to work with the stock shocks. Tests were done to measure compression and rebound, over and over to insure compatibility. The same guys who make TRD's springs are the same "U.S." company that makes our stuff. we have the utmost trust in their engineering prowess and long term reputation in the industry. Again, they make our parts for Kizashi. You will love them.

ROAD/RACE
ROCK

Look at these pictures here of the car on springs
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/09/16/road ... i-kizashi/
ROAD/RACE
ale3to

after almost a year using Road Race spring i can say i am a little disappointed
it feels like my car is wavy, specially at low speeds and also the ride it is not that soft. it feels like really stiff
what do you guys think is wrong?.
could it be the springs low quality or something else wrong with my car?
OzzieKizzy

Has anyone "inexperienced" installed these springs by themselves? I'm a complete novice when it comes to this stuff, but like the price of the springs and I like the height it drops the car to........but......could a novice install them???
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
ROCK

Install is not hard at all. Front struts need to come out but that is easy. We can coach you a little by phone when you buy them.

ROAD/RACE
OzzieKizzy

ROCK wrote:Install is not hard at all. Front struts need to come out but that is easy. We can coach you a little by phone when you buy them.

ROAD/RACE
Cheers!!
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
ROCK

Cheers to you too,

ROAD/RACE