serious query (non-argumentative):

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
WESHOOT2

What makes an(y) aftermarket rear sway bar "better" than the bar found on my stock 2011 S AWD?

Will it enhance handling? How?

Will it cause any issues with handling?

Will it cause any issues at all?

Is it "worthwhile"?

I am seriously interested.......
~tc~

How much do you know about what a sway bar does?

Usually, aftermarket models are stiffer with stiffer bushings. This will help to minimize body roll, but also decrease the "independent" action of the suspension, potentially decreasing the ride quality in some situations.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
WESHOOT2

So 'the' aftermarket bar is of larger diameter (or stiffer steel)?
Its bushings are firmer?
And I can tell after installation by the reduction in front tire feathering due to the car's flatter cornering stance?

And 'the' aftermarket bar is therefore worthwhile?
~tc~

If you have front tire feathering you have an alignment issue, which is not unusual on new, especially imported, cars.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
WESHOOT2

My front tire feathering comes from understeer 'bite'. Any alignment issues would rear their ugly head as speeds pass 90 MPH, ay?
WESHOOT2

(was kind of hoping RPM might chime in here, with features/ specs/ benefits of their rear bar, particularly when NOT attached to a spring-lowered stock S AWD....)
will2k

I have a rear swaybar on mine. i got it for free from an Australian company here and it has 3 adjustable settings.

The car is much flatter through corners, less bodyroll and less oversteer as well so overall im very happy :)
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
WESHOOT2

Thank you; easy to install?
Easy to 'adjust'?
will2k

I didn't install it myself, the company that supplied it did. They were looking for a kizashi to test fit a swaybar for like 2 months and couldnt find one until someone told me about them.

So i got it for free, installed and everything and they asked me is it ok to install some more suspension related upgrades in the future for the kizashi and i said hell yes.

I was watching the guy install and it looked pretty easy, just a few bolts here and there but he had it up on a hoist too which made it easy.

The RRM rear swaybar is 19mm thick i think the one i got was 18mm, stock is 15mm i think.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
WESHOOT2

Thank you.