Australian Kizashi

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
Pennywise

Hi fellow Kizashi lovers,

I've had my 2010 Kizashi XLS manual in Australia for about 9 months and absolutely love it. I've only made a couple of minor changes (22% tint, 20" alloys) and am pretty happy with the outcome. Only thing left if I can be bothered is a sports exhaust for a deeper tone... I've enjoyed seeing others rides so I thought I'd share mine. Hope you like it.

Cheers

Paul (Pennywise)
Attachments
Kizashi 2.JPG
Kizashi 1.JPG
Galileo

Looks real good, man! Do you see a lot of other Kizashi's in your area? I'm lucky if I see one a week here. Oh, and what do you tow?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6-Speed Manual
Vivid Red
Pennywise

There are a couple of Kizashi's around my area (South of Brisbane)... I probably see 1 or 2 a week. I only really tow a box trailer, and even then it's only on the rare occasion. I normally take the tongue off when I'm not towing.

Cheers

Paul (Pennywise)
Hardboiled

Nice Kizashi! Big fan of the rims.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi SX AWD silver
1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD red
2010 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS S-AWC grey
2009 Toyota Matrix AWD blue

Previous Vehicles:
1990 Honda Accord EX-R coupe black
1987 Honda Accord EXi grey
bkcheong

How's the ride on the 20 inch wheels? And may I ask what tyres you're using?
OzzieKizzy

Love the look of those wheels! Do you mind telling us how much you paid all up with tyres and where you got them from?
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
Pennywise

The ride is still good on the 20's... I find I have to take speedbumps and curbs a little slower now, but that is a small price to pay.

The tyres are Nexen N6000's (245/35 r20) and the rims are Advanti Desires. Total package (4x wheels and tyres) was $1850 AUD. I bought them from Stylish Wheels at Slacks Creek (http://www.stylishwheels.com.au/).
OzzieKizzy

Pennywise wrote:The ride is still good on the 20's... I find I have to take speedbumps and curbs a little slower now, but that is a small price to pay.

The tyres are Nexen N6000's (245/35 r20) and the rims are Advanti Desires. Total package (4x wheels and tyres) was $1850 AUD. I bought them from Stylish Wheels at Slacks Creek (http://www.stylishwheels.com.au/).

WOW! That's a LOT cheaper than I was expecting! You might see two Kizashi's getting round that look the same soon..... :lol:
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
yezzaboss

Pennywise wrote:There are a couple of Kizashi's around my area (South of Brisbane)... I probably see 1 or 2 a week. I only really tow a box trailer, and even then it's only on the rare occasion. I normally take the tongue off when I'm not towing.

Cheers

Paul (Pennywise)
Great photos, Paul. Was wondering how towbar ("hitch" here) was attached. Was it bolted to frame rails? Did hitch's "ears" replace heat shields above mufflers? I ask becauase of studying Curt Mfg (USA) hitch installation instructions....
2011 Kizashi 'S'
Apostol

I'm lucky if I get to see one every 8 months, If your looking for a more deeper exhaust sound I recommend the one from Road Race. Sounds amazing on my car, love it. Looks nice tho, good job.