Lowering springs

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
11zukizashi

Check the ground with a level first to make sure its not on a hill, and double check your measurements before and after. We expect a written report following the installation. This is serious stuff, this aint PowerWheels club.
murcod

Give them a bit of time to settle first too. (Drive it for a couple of days then measure, as the height will change a bit.)
David
puckaveli

Are the H&R spring progressive? And what are spring weights?
2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
2013 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
2006 Kawaski 636
Obama_is_hot6

SuzukiGirl14 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:49 am Just bought these lowering springs from H&R Suspension. Designed specifically for my car, it's a nice company because they allow you to choose from your awd or non awd vehicle. If you're looking for springs, I would recommend this company. I have heard great reviews.

Lindsay :D
did you have any rubbing issues? wondering if you needed to rip out the inner fender lining
YUUUURT
old tech

Does these lowering springs come with other stuff your going to need such as front bumper cover, exhaust flex section , and oil pan. If not , you'd better be very aware of road conditions and dash warning lights.
Obama_is_hot6

old tech wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:00 pm Does these lowering springs come with other stuff your going to need such as front bumper cover, exhaust flex section , and oil pan. If not , you'd better be very aware of road conditions and dash warning lights.
i bought thoes same springs and no they dont come with anything
YUUUURT