NYC Auto Show PIC Request

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
Roi34

I know some people probably don't get to go to auto shows, so if you know a car will be there, and want me to grab a few pictures let me know!

I'll be attending the Friday between April 2nd.

Lots of new cars being seen in NY for first time..
Roi34

I'll be looking for the V6 Kizashi Don't worry.
Moto
Site Admin

Feel free to post anything that looks good to you :)
Roi34

Will do, as I said Kizashi will def be posted, and I've been hearing things about the new KIA Optima, so I'll get some shots of that If I can, as well as some other new released cars.
Moto
Site Admin

Yeah, the the car had been going by the name K7 or K9 until recently.
[youtube][/youtube]
Hopefully the US version has the same options...
Roi34

Nice Video, what sucks is that it has all the options I'm looking for it seems. Wonder if it's CVT, or not. Would suck to like a KIA honestly, but I like that car a lot. UGHH.. Debadge
Moto
Site Admin

I test drove a Forte Koup awhile back. It really wasn't a bad car, but the clutch wasn't great for my driving style. (heavy and grabbed right at the bottom if I remember right) There have been some TSB on the car to fix the jerky shifting by changing the fuel management system with firmware upgrades to the computer though.
A lot of the people on the forte koup forums pull the factory badges off.
Roi34

Yeah, I have a Mazda 3 Sp23 the special edition mazda 3 05'. I've loved the car, and enjoy the MT clutch, and transmission a lot. It's gonna be sad to part with, but I'm def interested in the Kizashi, Legacy for the AWD and options offered. If this Optima is AWD, which I doubt it will be it'd be in the discussion too.
Roi34

BTW, to my understanding, the "K7" is the Candeza (us version) and the Optima is the sibling to it but a less large model.
Moto
Site Admin

Yeah, you're right.