Kizashi service book folder

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
beau9669

Hello all Kizashi owners, has anybody found an alternative to the cheap plastic folder for the service books, the one supplied is about as cheap and nasty as you can get.
I would like to find something nice in leather, my Hyundai Grandeur had a far better looking folder.
regards to all
Beau :roll:
DelliReeus

Lol what!!! I got a really nice real leather folder for everything, it looks so clean & nice :P but you can go to your local target or walmart, or a similar store like that & just get a nice folder if you want, not worth buying online spending the extra cost for shipping
2010 AWD/FWD Kizashi S Black Pearl Metallic
MNSLS

Actually the little pocket makes a nice spot for an iPad. It bumps a tiny bit on closing of the glove box. Though no rattles or anything from the iPad being in there. And not only can you load up all the car manuals you can carry more like the Service Manual. If you like how Hyundai has their binders then use the the version the $60K Hyundai Equus uses.
beau9669

hello DelliReeus and MNSLS
I am in Australia and the cheap rubbish folder supplied is a load
of crap not worthy of a Kizashi clear like cheap packaging.
I agree the glove compartment space is a good idea for stogage
of the owners books.
So far I have not been able to find anything suitable at the stores
and am now considering a folder from another vehicle make.
Anyhow very disappointed with the supplied folder and have told
Suzuki Australia so.....
regards
beau
Trailboss

I received a nice leather folder in my SLS also...I was impressed.
JJfairway

Must be an Australian thing. My 2012 GTS is leatherette and is a nice folder. It isn't as nice as my past Audi's or Lexus' but I also didn't spend on a luxury line. I can hardly believe that someone takes the time to complain about a binder. What's next? The tire nozzle caps?