Hater keyed/scratch my car

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
vapor2

:evil: :evil: I am mad like hell ... :evil: :evil:
went to my cousin's house in St.Paul, MN. Park my '11 Kizashi a couple hours in front of his house. Some ass**** deliberately keyed my car on the driver rear quarter panel. :evil: :evil: i am mad like hell.... S/he scratched multiple times, cut thru the clear coat, into the underlying paint.... :x
Attachments
DSC00027.JPG
DSC00028.JPG
DSC00029.JPG
Last edited by vapor2 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kizashigal

Scratches happen, it coulda been a kid, do you know who did it?
2011 Kizzy SE AWD Deep Sea Blue

*drive it like you stole it*
Ronzuki

yeah, that would pizz me off....a good bit of that should polish out. Dupont No. 7 polish on a damp t-shirt. apply in circular motion with a lot of elbow grease pressure. You'll still know it's there, but it'll lessen the severity of it. If you're still not happy with that, make a little paste mix of 50% No. 7 and 50% Dupont polishing compund and go at it again. Finishing up w/ the polish alone and then a coat or two of your favorite wax. Should end up being not too bad for a very little amount of $$ on your part. I've completely polished cat scratches out w/ just the No. 7, but they weren't as bad as your marks. Looks as though they didn't get down to metal which is good.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Trailboss

Someone needs their ass kicked, kid or not.
Ronzuki

:o oh no....you can't do that....that would be offensive and hurtful to the particular jack-ass involved. Consequences? What's that? Kicking someone's ass for destroying your property? What kind of person are you? Don't you know s/he is special? :roll:
Ron

NiteRider

I hope you also reported it. I would me mad as hell too.
'12 Kizzy GTS - Azure Gray
'10 Jeep Liberty
vapor2

Ronzuki wrote::o oh no....you can't do that....that would be offensive and hurtful to the particular jack-ass involved. Consequences? What's that? Kicking someone's ass for destroying your property? What kind of person are you? Don't you know s/he is special? :roll:
hey, thanks for the humor....i did smile after reading your post... and just shake my head... i am pretty sure it wasn't a kid doing it. It's a bad neighborhood. My cousin bought the house there ~3 years ago cause it was cheap. His stuffs are constantly being stolen, he got robbed once, they vandalized his detached garage like 3 times..... :x so yeah, there are morons out there, who would steal/ ruin other's properties just because s/he can't affort it. :evil: :evil:
hocaspocas

I feel your pain. My car is almost a year old. So it doesn't hurt that much now when I get a new scratch. There's is kit to repair paint and clear coat at the auto parts. I think is from turtle wax. for20 bugs. I use it on mine and it protects the area from corrotion. Or get the original paint from the dealer. Cost li,ke $15 each tube for touch up
vapor2

Thanks...i should wrap the whole car in vinyl or use force field :)
Ronzuki

give the Dupont polish and compound mix a try...can't hurt that's for sure. Post up some after shots for comparison. Far cheaper and less intrusive than an auto body shop repair.
Ron