The Top Gear discussion thread

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.
bootymac

Anyone else here a Top Gear fan?

Yesterday's episode (Feb 23) had one of the funniest news segment I've seen in a long time. The picture says it all :lol:

Moto
Site Admin

I watch every episode. This season has been good so far. I started a thread similar to this long ago, but it has since been burred.
twoqttsdad

"You blithering idiots!"
:lol:
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
bootymac

Anyone notice the new camera angle during the Disco Volante review? Cool angle but apparently green screened
SamirD

Is it just me or does the USA version suck? :lol:
twoqttsdad

Is it just me or does the USA version suck?
x2
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
IshaanIan

The Alfa Romeo Disco Volante stole my heart in that last episode :o been watching TG since the new one came out in 2002 i think? With that fat man (before may) who kept exclaiming that the deals he got made cars "cheap as chips" :P
sx4rocious

I netflix TG all the time. I'm heartbroken they started with season 2 and you can't find the first season anywhere. Best show on TV!! I caught an episode of 5th gear once and it's rather good also.
KuroNekko

I like the show when I catch it here and there. I don't watch much TV so I'm out of the TG loop. I watch it with friends once in a while while throwing back some brews. That being said, I should watch it on the computer.

I also have a few Top Gear UK Edition magazines. One even has a little article on the Kizashi. In the back of the magazines, they have ratings on all the cars sold in the UK. Their bias is so obvious. They give ridiculously high praise/ratings to English cars like Bentley, Land Rover, Jaguar, and Mini and downgrade Japanese cars. Meanwhile, the rest of the world knows that Japanese cars are reliable and dependable while British cars have the temperament of a pubescent teen. LR, Jag, and Mini have some of the lowest reliability ratings of all cars sold in America.
Maybe these Brits see their cars like their food; merely accustomed to poor taste as the norm.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Moto
Site Admin

season one wasn't all that great.

I might be able to help you out with the first season though. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want it. (I won't be able to do it for awhile as I'm a super slow connection)