Site feedback time

Non-Suzuki related topics. Anything can go here.

What do you think about the updates?

Love it
38%
Hate it
15%
Don't know yet
46%

Total votes: 13
Moto
Site Admin

you're using firefox right or opera?

I've spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out a work around to make firefox work. The honest answer is that firefox needs to get with the times.

It is ignoring a "max-width" attribute that is set in percentage width of the page. It cannot tell how wide the parent attribute its. (percent of a percent thing) Most other browsers I have tested did not have a problem. I do know of a work around, but it is requires quite a bit of code, and I have a feeling it may screw other things up.

The extension to make the fix looks like it is a long away from completion.
Fritz2

Can we vote like American Idol to get the count up? I've only voted once so far! I still like the update a lot.
Moto
Site Admin

Eh, Most people kind of take websites for granted. I know I do. There are not many car sites that operate like this one any more (well lots of old ones but not a lot of new ones). Most places have teams of people that turn out template sites.

Picture issues worked out? If you are using an old version of internet explorer it is time to upgrade. I tried to make it work without any success. IE is just missing too much important CSS support. I think opera and Firefox should be fixed.