Anyone interested in clear and smoked size markers ??

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
klearz

I've been hand making side markers, turn signals and taillights in clear, smoke, colors, etc for about ten years now. I am just finishing the molds for Fiat 500 side markers, and ready to move on to the next project. I am considering doing the front side markers for the Kizashi and trying to guage what kind of interest there would be.

A little background about me and my company ( owned and operated by me alone ).
I don't do injection molding, I've spent years perfecting my process of hand casting repoductions of OEM lenses using the best matrerials and techniques to create a great looking high quality product. The process is slow and expensive, so the price is higher than injection molded markers made by thousands per day in Asia. I can literally make 1-2 sets per day by comparrison.

Just give me a little feedback as to interest, and if its seems good I will start making these sometime next week.

11zukizashi

nice photoshop never seen a kizashi that flush
im interested pending prices
klearz

Thanks, yeah just a 5 minute photoshop job this morning to lower it and light smoked the side markers. Price on these side markers usually start at $80 per set. I know my prices are higher than injeciton molded lenses as explained before, but another benefit of my process is that I can custom make the lenses for the look you are going for. You order exactly what you want, I make it and send it out. Below is a pic of the basic color combinations I offer for the Chevy Cruze. These would carry over to the Kizashi as well. Ofcourse colors are available as well if thats what people want, red, blue, purple, smoked red, etc etc etc.

11zukizashi

If we get 15 buyers lined up can you do it for 40
klearz

Sorry, couldn't even come close to that price. With my process, that would have me literally working for about $4 per hour. Ther very best I could really do is $70 a set for 15 people in a group buy.

Thanks,

Jason
~tc~

Some of those look awful dark ... Do you have any pix of them on, say, the Cruze?
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
klearz

That pretty well covers the spectrum. The clear/white lenses are a bright lens that goes well with white cars. The dark smoke on black will blend nicely with a dark black base clear paint job. I've also just started making a new type of lense which I think is going to become very popular. Basically it involves mixing some pearl flake into the resin, it gives a really cool effect. I can post up pics of that tomorrow. In the meantime here are some Cruze pics for ya.

klearz

11zukizashi

will you be able to make them more flush like that? i hate how ours stick out like little nubs
klearz

11zukizashi wrote:will you be able to make them more flush like that? i hate how ours stick out like little nubs
Sorry, I doubt there is anything I could do about them sticking out. I literally make exact duplicates of them OEM, just in clear or smoked ( or other ) colors.