Brand new FOG LIGHT KIT_ (oem)_2010-2013 KIZASHI PLUG & PLAY in the S and SE models!

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
AirRideFan

Comes with all the wiring, front fascia's, brand new OEM (H11) Fog Lights...errr "Road Lamps". I got these on sale from Suzuki for a nice price, but I really don't need them. Might as well let somebody else enjoy... (I swear if one of my fogs in my SLS cracks or breaks, after I get rid of this kit though--- Ahhh, I'll lose my mind. ha)

Part # is 35500-57811

$120 SHIPPED.

(feel free to call me, any time-- my # is 412.600.3263)
Thanks,
Mike O.
Attachments
Kizashi FOG LIGHT_ button.jpg
Kizashi FOG LIGHT_ button.jpg (81.32 KiB) Viewed 13855 times
Kizashi FOG LIGHT kit_LAMP.jpg
Kizashi FOG LIGHT kit_LAMP.jpg (31.79 KiB) Viewed 13855 times
Kizashi FOG LIGHT kit_.jpg
Kizashi FOG LIGHT kit_.jpg (165.38 KiB) Viewed 13855 times
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!
SamirD

That's pretty sweet that you have this for sale.

How bad is the install? Do the wiring harnesses have to connect all the way to the switch or does the switch to bumper wiring harness include spots to just plug these in?
bdleonard

SamirD wrote:That's pretty sweet that you have this for sale.

How bad is the install? Do the wiring harnesses have to connect all the way to the switch or does the switch to bumper wiring harness include spots to just plug these in?
I installed one of these kits on my 2013 shortly after I bought it. Not tough at all, and full step by step instructions should be in the included booklet. There is no wiring to do in the car, just the removal of the blank plate where the switch goes (which hides a wire that plugs right in to the switch). On the outside, the bumper needs to come off and the left and right harnesses on the bumper are unplugged and replaced with the ones in the kit that have an extra plug for the fog light. If you actually plan to make real use of the fog lights you should aim them properly using the adjusters after they are installed.
SamirD

bdleonard wrote:
SamirD wrote:That's pretty sweet that you have this for sale.

I installed one of these kits on my 2013 shortly after I bought it. Not tough at all, and full step by step instructions should be in the included booklet. There is no wiring to do in the car, just the removal of the blank plate where the switch goes (which hides a wire that plugs right in to the switch). On the outside, the bumper needs to come off and the left and right harnesses on the bumper are unplugged and replaced with the ones in the kit that have an extra plug for the fog light. If you actually plan to make real use of the fog lights you should aim them properly using the adjusters after they are installed.
Wow, sounds super-easy and is a great little upgrade. I can tell a big difference with the fogs on vs off with our PIAA bulb setup.
LPSISRL

I have an SLS and I notice a huge fill difference when I have my fogs on even though I have HID which are pretty darn good.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)