Help a girl out!

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
backofthenet

You guys have any 2010 GTS left? Looking for a CVT. Close to 20k? Also what do you think an approx trade value would be for an 08 SX4 sport be? 35K miles.
Prescott123

Thank you so much for your post! I just sent an email to a guy on the same vehicle.

Our prices are on in-stock units only, 2010 and 2011. We're trying to blow out old inventory and get new in. Currently, I have 4 Kizashis left. I will add a link so you can view the full presentation on each one.

I have a 2010 White Water Pearl SE, a 2011 Platinum Silver SE, a 2011 Platinum Silver Sport SLS, and a 2011 Black Pearl Metallic SLS. To view the presentations, visit my Kizashi inventory page at:

http://www.prescottsuzuki.com/best-buy-2011!.aspx

Should you decide that you are set on a 2010 GTS, let me know exact color and options that you want and I will be glad to see if I can find one. Although I cannot offer pricing as low on a located unit as I can on an in-stock one, I will do my best to make it worthwhile.

I hope that this information has been helpful to you. Please let me know if you need anything else!

Best Regards,
Kandy Blain, F&I/Internet Manager
Prescott Suzuki
O (478) 953-3003
C (478) 256-3678
www.prescottsuzuki.com