Upgraded awd Kizashi transmission 2/6/21

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
old tech

I have an awd Kizashi transmission that I purchased in a package deal. I didnt have any way to confirm mileage but was assured it was from a wreck. I pulled and examined the pan . It had normal gray silt on the magnets but no slivers and fluid was dark. I opened it to inspect and upgrade to long pin. One ball had just started to peel but other primary parts were perfect. Upgrade went perfect. $750 + your old one or $200 additional text 814 573 1051 in n/w pa Installation is available at addional cost.
d1avid2

I bought this last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AirRideFan

Hey Ron, I talked to you on here about a year ago--- and have (STILL) been meaning to drive up to see you for a drain and fill - because of work -just being so dang busy- and THEN because of gas prices going up about then... I still haven't been able to find the time to see you. I'm in Pittsburgh though, anyway...pretty far just to see if you could either do one (or two) drain & fills ---- not sure if you are able to flush my cvt fluid and replace it all- or if you would even recommend that with my 164k mile car. I LOVE my Kizashi though--- and really need to get this fluid changed out. Not sure if I even trust the dealers around me in Pgh to do a 'flush' ... what do you think ?
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!
old tech

Lets set a time to do this . I can make it a Saturday morning appointment if that works best. I would recommend pulling the pan and checking debris and cleaning at those miles.
AirRideFan

old tech wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:44 pm Lets set a time to do this . I can make it a Saturday morning appointment if that works best. I would recommend pulling the pan and checking debris and cleaning at those miles.
That would be great. I don't think tomorrow would be good... but if you could do a Saturday- sometime before we get into the cold crappy winter roads - ha --- that would be awesome! THANKS SO MUCH I'll give you a call
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!
KuroNekko

davideidson wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:32 am You've got an AWD Kizashi transmission for sale with a successful long pin upgrade. Pan inspection showed normal wear, and the upgrade went well, addressing a peeling ball issue. Priced at $750 with an old one exchange or an additional $200, you offer a contact number for inquiries (814-573-1051) in northwest Pennsylvania. Highlighting the option for installation at an extra cost adds value to potential buyers seeking a ready-to-install solution. A transparent description and upgrade details make your offer informative and appealing to those in need of a reliable transmission.
^
Anyone else starting to think this "guy" is a bot?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SAEED_KIZZY

Yes I do.
KlutzNinja

For a while now, yeah. Kind of ChatGPT in writing style
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
n8dogg

Same here...AI
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!
KuroNekko

Yeah, I suspected it after a few posts by the user as it always repeats prior content in a very formal and grammatically correct manner, but really adds nothing more.
I'm not the site owner thus I'm not sure if the owner wants these bots banned or not given it isn't actually spamming with links, ads, and such.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)