Coilovers

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
sciraddo

Anyone know if a Coilover setup has been made for the Kizashi? I want to go lower.
murcod

A few of the SEMA (?) show Kizashi's had coilovers. I've be surprised if Road Race Motorsport didn't sell them?
David
sciraddo

Thanks for the info Murcod. That black Kizzy looks like mine, except for the wheels.

http://news.kwautomotive.com/pictures/n ... hi_640.jpg
Northernstar

I have never heard member on here with coilovers. But I have heard members who used H&R lowering spring.
Wonson92

Dammit I want coil overs... stupid warranty. Im almost certain both those kits would need an anti camber kit aswell given they go past 30mm. Couldnt find an anti camber kit for the Kizashi online other than a universal one? - Problem #2
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
murcod

The pics on one of the sites showed the front camber is adjustable via the strut top. The rear (I think) is adjustable from the factory, but whether it can be adjusted enough?
David
Wonson92

From my experience they rarely adjust enough:P Only set ive seen adjust enough were I think bilstein's on an MX-5. Who knows though?

The tein ones look camberless in the images and the adjustments look pretty good quality compared to some ive seen.
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
11zukizashi

anyone know what grill hes using in the tein pics? im dying to lose the big S for Stupid on the front of my car
Northernstar

no idea but i am interested to know as well