Lowering springs

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
SuzukiGirl14

Just bought these lowering springs from H&R Suspension. Designed specifically for my car, it's a nice company because they allow you to choose from your awd or non awd vehicle. If you're looking for springs, I would recommend this company. I have heard great reviews.

Lindsay :D
Attachments
springs.jpg
Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD
KuroNekko

H&R is a legit German suspension brand. They are pretty famous in the Euro-tuning world. The other big German name in suspension is Eibach.

The Japanese have Tein which nearly every JDM fanboy will happily flaunt with their loud stickers on their cars. :lol:
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
BM-Power

How much?

Please post comments on the ride and handling after the installation :)
BMW E46 330i SMG
Suzuki Kizashi 6MT
sciraddo

I paid $290 Canadian for mine, shipped to my door.

I have a 2011 FWD, Sport, which already came with a lower ride height than the AWD. I noticed the handling was was definitely better with even less body roll than before and the car response to steering inputs faster. That being said, I also have aftermarket wheels that pushes the wheels out so they sit flush with the body 18X8's upfront and 18X9's at the rears. :D

The AWD springs drop the car more than the FWD but I am assuming that since the FWD Sport already comes lower the overall drop height will be the same after the spring settle.

If I don't find any reasonably priced coilovers by the end of this year, I will be looking at some heftier sway bars to make my driving experience even better.
yorkshireman

sounds good!

company to RRM, which is better? Anyone knows if the seller offers international shipping to Singapore?
SuzukiGirl14

I didn't pay much over 200. the site was offering a good deal. i will deff post how my car rides after the installation.
Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD
Northernstar

And post some photos of before and after installation too, thanks!
11zukizashi

Specifically one with a measuring tape from the ground to the edge of the fender would be nice!
murcod

Measuring from the centre of the wheel to the fender is a better method. (It takes out any differences in tyre sidewall height.)
David
SuzukiGirl14

I'll do what I can. I'll keep you updated.
Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD