Editing old posts

Suggest new sections, and let us know about any errors that may need to be fixed.
bootymac

I'm not able to edit my older posts such as the DIY/FAQ Index: http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... =32&t=3192

Any ideas on a fix? I'd like to edit it and keep it updated
murcod

Moto would have to fix your access up, but any Mod can add in extra info to the original post for you ;). I can do it if you want to tack the extra info onto the bottom of the thread or PM it to me.
David
Moto
Site Admin

You now have mod level editing ability.

Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that it is a bad idea to allow users to edit their posts for an unlimited amount of time.

Regular editing limit is now set for 30 days which is way more than the average user will use.
bootymac

Thanks Moto. I'll just use my new super powers to keep the index up to date
KuroNekko

bootymac wrote:Thanks Moto. I'll just use my new super powers to keep the index up to date
You are now Super Saiyan.

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
william23

Moto wrote: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:32 am You now have mod level editing ability.

Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that it is a bad idea to allow users to edit their posts for an unlimited amount of time.

Regular editing limit is now set for 30 days which is way more than the average user will use.
In order to edit old photos with high graphics. Then I will suggest you download Inshot pro. It is one of the most powerful mods for editing videos and photos. In this mod, you will find a lot of new features which are not available in others mods. More you can download your edited video and photos. without watermark. I hope by using this mod you will enjoy it very much.