ROAD/RACE- Rea anti- sway bars IN STOCK

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
ROCK

Good news. We have Rear Sway Bars in stock. They just arrived. Needles to say, these are a must. These are applicable to all models (FWD, AWD etc....) They are easy to install and come with all hardware etc needed to install.
With the swaybar and sport springs you will truely transform you car and get a track feel and look without sacraficing comfort.

ROAD/RACE
ROCK

Gotta bum for the 31 Kizashi guys out there. :)

ROAD/RACE
mapeterson2

I'll def be getting them (front and rear) once I get my Kizashi!

I'm in San Diego, would I be able to pick up to save on shipping?
2005 Pontiac GTO - 375 rwhp
2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Stock w/ 6 inch lift
RjKizashi

ROCK wrote:Good news. We have Rear Sway Bars in stock. They just arrived. Needles to say, these are a must. These are applicable to all models (FWD, AWD etc....) They are easy to install and come with all hardware etc needed to install.
With the swaybar and sport springs you will truely transform you car and get a track feel and look without sacraficing comfort.

ROAD/RACE
Found your selling drop springs, and a rear bar. What about a TUNE program for my laptop?
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

ROCK

We have piggyback for the Kizashi which does a ton of good. ASk guys on this board that have one and even Suzuki Corp/Dealers run them on their personal cars.

Lets talk springs and bars.

ROAD/RACE
panzer 2.3

I'll be in rock, how do they oem end links hold up?
Fortune favors the bold-Alexander the great
ROCK

OEM endlinks are fine. Note if you get a bar before the end of the month, I will give you a sale price of $199 on the bar. Order online if you like then put in the comments section that I gave you a special deal on the rear swaybar for $199. Order up. I would love to get some customer feedback up here on the forums about it! Thanks

ROAD/RACE
RjKizashi

The KIzzy in my garage is my wifes car. I'm not getting one for myself, to under powered for my taste. So no need for a rear bar, strutbar, or drop springs. I hope I have the time to run this down the strip before the heat rolls in. I have a feeling it will not do any better then a 17.2 with the CVT.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

ROCK

The bars and springs make a nice difference. Along with the engine mods and maybe some other items, it will turn the car into something YOU actually want to drive vs. just the wife. I know from my experience, when with the wife, we tend to take her car a lot of the time. With that said, I am stuck driving her car on Sundays. I did not leave her car stock either. Do a few things to it and have some fun with the car it really is a nice ride.

ROAD/RACE
ROCK

Here is the link. You do not know what you are missing.

http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/in ... cts_id=700

ROAD/RACE