P0443 Code

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
otaku19

I have finally started to do all of the standard maintenance that I haven't done yet. I was getting the P0443 code at least once or twice a week for quite a long time, I hate to admit. I changed the spark plugs two weeks ago and this code (nor any other code) has popped back up. I went past the 60,000 mile interval to change the plugs and I should have delved into the standard maintenance much sooner. I believe the engine had 83,200 miles on it when I changed the plugs. I just wanted to pass along how this code was resolved for me knowing that the Kizashi can have quite a few gremlins with the codes.
Woodie

P0443 has to do with the purge valve back by the gas tank. If it stopped when you changed the spark plugs that was pure coincidence. Might have just been a loose gas cap, but this whole system is subject to a recall.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5144
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
LPSISRL

Hey Woodie, I have two recalls pending the parts coming in. One is the seat, the other is for the fuel system vent that was previously fixed on the spider recall. Is that what you meant by the whole system is subject to a recall?
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
otaku19

Woodie wrote:P0443 has to do with the purge valve back by the gas tank. If it stopped when you changed the spark plugs that was pure coincidence. Might have just been a loose gas cap, but this whole system is subject to a recall.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5144

The odd thing is that I had the recall done back in the summer and I still kept getting that error code