A piece came off my kizashi and idk where it goes

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
cmvjr

This piece was at the bottom of the inside of my front bumper while i was changing the headlights and i don’t know where it goes. can someone help?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (105.1 KiB) Viewed 3572 times
KuroNekko

That's a piece that goes on top of your bumper in the engine bay as a bumper for the hood. It's one of the parts circled in the photo below. There are two of them.

2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

I'm not so sure. The hood bumper stops are round a bit thicker. I was thinking maybe from one of the radiators to keep them from rattling around.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
KlutzNinja

It looks like the nubs that Kuro is referring to have little “x” cross imprints in them. You can see them if you zoom in on his image, especially on the left. If the nub that fell off has this design then it’s likely what Kuro is referring to, but if not then maybe it goes elsewhere.

Side note: I’m kind of jealous over how clean Kuro’s engine bay seems. :lol:
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
LPSISRL

Kuro is exactly right. My brain played a trick on me when I was looking at it. The picture appear to be taken at an angle and not straight on from the side. Weird that I looked at it several times and was never able to resolve it correctly... Until this morning. Now I can't even see it the way I did before.
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
KuroNekko

Oh that picture is several years old and taken when I installed my Morimoto HID kit. The engine is a lot dirtier now. :lol:

To me, it was obvious the stopper was from the top of the bumper given the OP said he found it in the bumper during a bulb change.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
LPSISRL

I'm sure it popped off, fell onto the plastic cover below and then rolled into the bumper cover the first next time the brakes were applied.
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors: