my Kizashi prestige in Perth

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
~tc~

Wonson92 wrote:
~tc~ wrote:I have yet to see any attractive pictures of Perth.
I think it would be a challenge to find an unattractive part of Australia :lol: Perspective does matter though.

That was what I was getting at ... Nobody (even on photography fora) ever seems to post pictures like this one of Perth. Every discussion of Sydney and Melbourne are full of gorgeous sights ... Perth, not so much LOL
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Wonson92

~tc~ wrote:
That was what I was getting at ... Nobody (even on photography fora) ever seems to post pictures like this one of Perth. Every discussion of Sydney and Melbourne are full of gorgeous sights ... Perth, not so much LOL
Well you'll never beat Sydney :lol:
bootymac wrote: It was available here as the Pontiac G8
The new VF SS Commodore is being shipped to America badged as the Chevrolet SS. You guys don't get the fun ones though - How about the 340kw/455hp LS3 Wagon :D

2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
sx4rocious

bootymac wrote:
ujay wrote:Holden commodores are everywhere in Australia ...they are owned by GM and I think in US you call it Chevrolet and we call it Holden ......someone please correct me if i am wrong.
It was available here as the Pontiac G8

yessir and they are awesome, but it's the wagon I want!

Got to drive the Morano/GTO with a 6L last year. Incredible car for the money!!
KuroNekko

Yup, the late Pontiac G8 and the new Chevy SS are Australian-made cars that are badge-engineered Holdens. However, we Americans don't get the Ute or wagon versions.

What's sad is that GM, Ford, and Toyota are shutting down vehicle manufacturing operations in Australia in the near future so cars like these born-and-bred Aussies could possibly be on the extinction list.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

I had no idea the SS was a thing. Awesome!
SamirD

Wonson92 wrote:The new VF SS Commodore is being shipped to America badged as the Chevrolet SS. You guys don't get the fun ones though - How about the 340kw/455hp LS3 Wagon :D

Badadss! I love those wheels too. Reminds me of a modern version of the CTS-V wagon. There's one that runs around in HSV.
BTkizashi

Just noticed the dealer name on your plate ujay .

I worked in Brian gardner suzuki for a while years ago when I emigrated to Perth. Ahh the memories...jimny, the vitara...and at the time AWD suzuki swift sedan. I am sure it was a 1.6 petrol, dont remember it being a model that had a long production run. And the swift sport, a mighty little car , there was always a fight to get it as a drive car at the end of the day.
The sundays spent off roading up in Quinns rock and Yanchep always bring a smile.

Cheers BT.
ujay

BTkizashi

Good to hear that you worked for Brian Gardner, yeah i agree with you sift is one the best small car and fun to drive , but to be honest Kizashi beats swift aswell. If you own the car then you know what i am talking about. ....!