hood wind deflector

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
avluis

murcod wrote:I might have found a solution: http://mptuner.com.au/index.php?route=p ... path=18_45

Listed for AUS$70 and a quick experiment showed freight as being AUS$32 to Altoona. Seems pretty good to me? They sell mats as well.

(I can't see how they'll be able to honour that freight price, but that's what the site says...)
Thanks a lot for that link!
There are a few things I can pick out right away that I would love to have and I don't care too much about price anyways, just couldn't find them.

At the same time though. I already know that in Australia the cars are configured in a RHD config, like Japan, right?

So even though they have that dashboard mat, man, I can't even get that. :facepalm:
Also, do they only have the clear hood cover?
2011 Kizashi Sport GTS MT
I do all my installs. <-- Service Manual.
Pulley, Springs, Shift Knob, Sway Bar, Brake Lines, Piggyback, LED lamps, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors & Turn Signals.
KuroNekko

avluis wrote: Thanks a lot for that link!
There are a few things I can pick out right away that I would love to have and I don't care too much about price anyways, just couldn't find them.

At the same time though. I already know that in Australia the cars are configured in a RHD config, like Japan, right?

So even though they have that dashboard mat, man, I can't even get that. :facepalm:
I can't imagine that they only have the clear. My black OEM hood deflector that I bought a while back is actually made in Australia.

Given you and I have the exact same car (black '11 Sport GTS with 6 speed MT), I can tell you that you really want to get the black deflector. It blends right in with the paint and looks very stealthy and compliments the Sport's side sills and rear spoiler.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
avluis

KuroNekko wrote:
I can't imagine that they only have the clear. My black OEM hood deflector that I bought a while back is actually made in Australia.

Given you and I have the exact same car (black '11 Sport GTS with 6 speed MT), I can tell you that you really want to get the black deflector. It blends right in with the paint and looks very stealthy and compliments the Sport's side sills and rear spoiler.
Yep. Only see the clear one at the moment on that website. but if they do make them in Australia then that gives me hope.
Will have to make a few calls to down under and see if they have it, but just not listed.

And yes, I've seen it installed and I love the way it looks, so I really, really want it.
2011 Kizashi Sport GTS MT
I do all my installs. <-- Service Manual.
Pulley, Springs, Shift Knob, Sway Bar, Brake Lines, Piggyback, LED lamps, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors & Turn Signals.
murcod

avluis wrote:

:lol: Yep, the old LHD thing, I forgot about that!
David