Air Conditioned makes loud noise.

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
KizashiCub

Hey guys new to the forums here! Have a troubleshooting question for ya'll!
I've got a 2010 Suzuki Kizashi and my A/C makes a really loud noise when it is turned on, sometimes I can get it to go away when I play with the fan speed but it comes back on in just a few mins. Hopefully someone has experienced the same issue and was able to figure it out!

Thanks!

Scott
murcod

Hi, welcome.

You might need to provide a bit more detail -eg. is it a squealing noise from the engine bay, or something inside the cabin making the noise?
David
Speed_Racer

My guess - something getting blown around and in the fan like one of those stupid helicopter seeds. Have you changed your cabin air filter recently?
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
KizashiCub

The best way I can describe the sound is it sounds like something is really vibrating just under the glove compartment. Living in vegas it seems to do it when it is really hot outside. NEw update is one of of the belts broke last night so that may be the culprit, the car was not cooling itself down even after adding new coolant to it. Im guess it was the belt! or at least I hope since the belt should be an easy fix..

Scott
KuroNekko

I agree with Speed Racer.
It's likely that debris is lodged somewhere in or around the cabin air filter and is making the noise. Both the cabin air filter and blower fan are located in the area behind the glove box.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)