rim polish

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
hhh5115

Thanks bro. I will definitely have to do this. It saddens my heart to have a nice car and crappy looking rims. How is everyone's paint job? My kizashi is black and I feel like the clear coat was trash.
KuroNekko

hhh5115 wrote:How is everyone's paint job? My kizashi is black and I feel like the clear coat was trash.
The Kizashi's paint is infamous for being crappy. However, it's apparently the darker colors like red, black, and blue that are problematic. I also have a black car and agree that the clear coat is pathetically thin and the paint chips easily. After every car wash, I go over the hood and fenders with my touch-up paint. The hood deflector helps prevent hood paint chips and it's the main reason I got one for this car.

I just find it sad because the paint of this car is actually beautiful as it's a black metallic. However, you can hardly appreciate the paint color when the clear coat is easily scratched on top and simply dulls the finish and hides the brilliance of the actual paint.

I bought a dual action polisher so I'm going to polish the car sometime soon. I'll keep you posted on how it improves the swirled clear coat of my car.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
hhh5115

I found that out the hard way. Where did you get touch up paint from? Wish you would come so my rims bro.
KuroNekko

hhh5115 wrote: Where did you get touch up paint from?
http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

Don't bother getting it from the dealer. They probably won't even have it in stock. I bought it from this website and the color is a perfect match.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
hhh5115

Thanks. Man