Best Handling Cars Under 40k

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
scorcher

Just got my October Car & Driver and they had a spread on best handling cars under 40k. Just wondering how these fools left out the Kiz. Was it just stupidity or arrogance. The Mits EVO I surely understand. But the remaining five I would put the Kiz up against any time any place. Mustang GT, MX 5, Mini pooperr, 370z and GTI. No respect just I will cancel that subscription. :lol:
Moto
Site Admin

I really don't believe that a mustang GT would be able to compare to an AWD kizashi or any number of subarus for that matter.
AlexRuiz

I guess the checks from Munich didn't arrive this month, because if I am reading fine, they also left out the BMW 3 series.

Sometimes I wonder if the journalist are serious about what they write about. Mini Cooper? :o Mustang GT? oh well.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
Firefly

AlexRuiz wrote:I guess the checks from Munich didn't arrive this month, because if I am reading fine, they also left out the BMW 3 series.
I'm with you on that one - I'm sure they have a reason. I'll have to check the issue.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
scorcher

Their rational is that a next generation 2012 3 sedan is not due until Feb of 2012 and it would be silly to use a 2011 3. PLEASE quit kissing the ass of BMW C&D. You knew from previous testing that it would not win. Everyone knows the numbers from previous test so you could not fix numbers in this situation. Plus the cost probley exceeds the 40k number. NOTE I am not a BMW hater; they are great cars. Some of the best in the world. But I also know the sun sets on all BMW's with C&D. Must pay their salaries. That wpould have been to much for C&D to stand. So it is easier to pretend the car does not exist. Test was based on Steering response, streeing feedback, on center feel, chassis balance, transient behavior, body control breakaway behavior, brake feel, ergonomics fun to drive. All of these the Kiz would excell at.The results were EVO 1st, MX-5 2nd, Stang 3rd, 370z 4th, Pooper 5th and GTI 6th. I sincerely beleive the Kiz would have finished 2nd or 3rd. A death blow to the ego's of C&D. :roll: